Sian is a trained baby massage specialist, prenatal yoga teacher and doula.
Prenatal Yoga for labour and birth with Sian Williams / 12 April
Glow Yoga Owner Sian will share how the strengthening that occurs in this Prenatal Yoga practice prepares the necessary muscles for labor and childbirth, often resulting in shorter labour, less intensity of discomfort, fewer interventions, optimal fetal positioning and decreasing the need for cesarean sections.
Being able to mindfully link breath to movements in a constant flow greatly increases the ability for women to work with their bodies, increasing the likelihood of a more natural and joyous birth experience.
- 30 minute Yoga class
WHAT TO BRING:
- Wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat if you have (we’ll have a few available).
WHEN & WHERE:
- 9.30 for 10am, Friday 12 April
- Ubuntu Baba Boutique Shop
- Cost includes tea / coffee, homemade muffin plus a 30 minute yoga class
- Babies in tums and under 1’s welcome.