“I help women to regain body confidence after having a baby, lose the Mummy Tummy, control leakage and feel great inside and out. What this means for a new mom is to feel more in love with her post natal body as I empower her with knowledge. She will feel healthier, have less aches and pains and begin to love herself again. The REAL benefit for a new mom is TRUE confidence, feeling more emotionally in control, in a better mind space and connected with her body.”
How to restore your post-partum body with Denise Louw / 19 Oct
Founder of Core Restore, Denise Louw is a highly qualified post-partum pilates expert and Mother of 4 who has been working in the health and fitness industry for 38 years. Through her own journey of motherhood and recovering post-birth, she has used her experience and knowledge to introduce the Mama Restore programme.
TOPICS COVERED AT THIS CHAT:
- OMG The 4th Trimester! Straighten up & tighten up!
- How to restore your post-partum body with simple adjustments to posture & breathing.
- What core?! Is it still there? Release, Reconnect & Restore.
- Understanding the bigger picture to get fitter, stronger and leaner.
- So many exercise programmes – which one do I choose? Clearing up the confusion around the best exercises for a new Mom.
- Wrap it up?! Belly binding or training the tummy to sit flat?
WHEN & WHERE:
- 9.30 for 10am, Friday 19 October
- Ubuntu Baba Boutique Shop
- Cost includes tea / coffee, homemade muffin plus a shoulder massage 🤗
- Babies in tums and under 1’s welcome.